Torqeedo Tender Package
£2,518.00 ex VAT - £3,021.60 inc VAT
Special package which includes 1 x inflatable Waveline tender 2.7m, 1 x Torqeedo Travel 1003 CS Outboard & 1 x Torqeedo Travel Bags.
Waveline 2.7m Tender
2.70m Waveline inflatable boat with a V Hull Airdeck with Solid Transom.
We insist that the fabric used is of top quality 900gram 1100 Denier polyester, rather than economy boats which use 750gram PVC fabric which are more suitable for lighter use. Our high quality fabric offers increased abrasion resistance, durability, dimensional stability, tensile and tear strength all of which enables us to offer a 4 year limited warranty*.
Attention to detail
Waveline is suited to all users whether you are a casual user with a family, or someone who likes to put their boat through its paces with some water sports. We have designed our boats to be able to carry bigger outboard engines by including Splashwell flaps to minimise spray and have ensured the boats are hand glued, and double taped seamed, meaning that it is stronger and easier to repair should the boat become punctured or damaged. For safety reasons we ensure all boats are a 3 chamber tube construction.
We understand that the ideal rowing position for each person is completely different. As a result we have developed and integrated an adjustable sliding seat that will allow the tallest or smallest person the most comfortable ride under oar. In addition, to offer greater stability, all slats and seats in the Waveline boats are now aluminium rather than the basic wooden style for comfort of use, and to further increase durability, stability and comfort. Waveline boats now benefit from using Bravo rowlocks and cleat style handles that are more robust, as well as lengthened rope for extra safety. Finally, an improved transom drain has been integrated to replace the traditional bung for ease of use.
900gram 1100 Denier polyester
4 Year Limited Warranty on Seams and Cloth
Aluminium Sliding Seat
Cleat Style Handles
3 Chamber Construction
Wide Rubbing Strake
Low Profile Valves
Stainless Steel towing eyes
Lengthened Rope for extra safety
3 Davit Lifting Points
Torqeedo Travel 1003 CS Outboard
The Travel 1003 C delivers over 1,000 watts of input power and in terms of propulsion is comparable with 3 HP petrol outboard.
Its name says it all. With the Travel 1003 C you can discover the world on water, completely waterproof to IP67.
Thanks to the on-board computer with its GPS-based calculation of the remaining range, you always have your own travel guide with you.
Compared with the Travel 503, the Travel 1003 has higher overall power and offers over 60% more battery capacity. The Travel 1003 C offers almost three times the battery capacity of the Travel 503, which is why it has a significantly greater range.
Both motors are suitable for inflatables and other small boats. The Travel 1003 C will also easily propel tenders, dinghies and sailboats up to 1.5 tons.
- Can do everything that a 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Tiller control
- Integrated battery with 915 Wh Li-Ion
- Total weight 14.9 kg (S) / 15.5 kg (L)
- Shaft length: short 62.5 cm / long 75 cm
- Item number: 1149-00 | EAN: 4260113694473
- Equipment included: Travel 1003 C with battery and charger
- Warranty: 2 years
- Securely packed and stowed away:
- the travel bags for your Travel and spare battery are indispensable companions when travelling to the water.
- For transporting and storing Travel 503/1003 models.
- Includes 2 bags – one bag fro the motor (including tiller and accessories) and one bag for the battery.